We are here for you again!
Van der Valk Golfhotel Serrahn reopened and applies a new situation-based hotel concept. We therefore ask you to follow the associated rules of conduct to ensure the health of our guests and employees. We sincerely hope to see you again soon with the guaranteed safe and comfortable stay. We thank you for your understanding and your trust in our company.
In order to be allowed to enter Germany from a risk area, you need a negative Covid-19 test, which is not older than 48 hours. This also applies if you do not live in the affected regions but have been there in the last 14 days. The test results must be presented to the receptionist at check-in. If you have a positive test or are unable to present a test, we are unfortunately not allowed to receive you as guests in our hotel and/or restaurant. A current overview of the risk areas can be found here.
What opens when in Van der Valk Golfhotel Serrahn?
- Our hotel is open
- Our restaurant is open. It is necessary to reserve a table for all meal times - breakfast, lunch, dinner! We may not be able to guarantee catering without a reservation. We are happy to take your table reservation online.
Below we explain to you what measures Van der Valk has designed to secure the health and safety of guests and employees, with the aim of counteracting the spread of the corona virus and avoiding the risk of infection in our hotels.
In the “1.5 meter society” we work:
- according to the guidelines and regulations of the federal government, the federal states, local authorities and the Robert Koch Institute
- according to management instructions from the Van der Valk family concerning the COVID 19 pandemic
- with stringent work process monitoring in the field of cleaning activities and tightened hygiene measures throughout the hotel. This also includes the close-meshed disinfection of public areas (e.g. door handles, reception counter, hallways, elevator buttons, light switches, etc.) using antiviral substances.
- with gloves and, if necessary, with a face mask
- with spit protection walls at the reception
- with minimum distance markings on the floors of waiting- and lounge areas
- with information for walking routes and waiting areas
- provision of disinfectant dispensers
- restaurant service in compliance with the prescribed contact and distance regulations
- breakfast buffet with serving service or as a take-away breakfast
- with room service from (12:00 - 21:00)
- contactless payment by card or bank transfer
- offer hygiene kits for a fee
Yes, according to government and state guidelines hotels are allowed to be open.
Yes, according to government and state guidelines restaurants are allowed to be open.
Yes, that is possible for an additional charge.
Yes, of course you can have breakfast and dinner with us. Breakfast is included in the price of your overnight stay. On arrival you will receive detailed information about meal times. For an additional fee we also service breakfast in your room.
The leisure facilities in our hotel are limited, according to the guidelines of the respective federal state. You can use the following facilities:
- bike- and e-bike rental
- guided biketours on appointment
- golfcourse 18-holes with driving range
- barbecue area at the hotel premises
- guided walking tours
- beach at the lake of Serrahn
- canoe rental
In Resort Linstow (ca. 6 km) from Golfhotel Serrahn
- beauty- en massage treatments
- fishing pond
- convenience store
- several shops for ladies and childrens fashion - decoration - souvenirs
At the lake of Krakow
- canoe rental and guided tours
Yes pets are with an additional charge in your hotel room allowed.
The Van der Valk Hotels have set up all of their operations in accordance with the guidelines of the Robert Koch Institute. Van der Valk Hotels have taken all measures to minimize the risks.
We do everything to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your trust in our organization and we hope to see you again soon in our hotel.
For further information or questions, please contact our reception team at email@example.com.
With kind regards,
The Van der Valk family & team
Version: September 30th, 2020